March 06, 2008

Satisfying

So lately I’ve been stressing about writing: what to write, how to write it, how it sounds, how much I talk about being a mom and my baby and life as a SAHM, and how pathetic that seams sometimes because a little over a year ago I was all about, well, other things. Like how huge my belly was and how much it sucked to work at a computer all day when my arms could barely reach the keyboard. But that’s a whole ‘nother story.

I could go on and on about all my writing insecurities, but instead I’d rather point to the delectable ditties of the Dooce.

On just what it is I’ve been trying to tell Veggie for the past 372 days:
http://dooce.com/archives/daily/03_25_2004.html

On why it is I have a desert addiction:
http://dooce.com/archives/daily/03_19_2004.html

Thanks Heather, I only wish I could write with 1/100th of the insight and humor that you have.

No comments: