I wrote this during Punkin’s recent waking up at the ass-crack of dawn and refusing to go back to sleep phase. I’m not a morning person...
“I'm exhausted and not happy but there's too much to do to sit around and feel sorry for myself and No, I'm not going to nap with him because honestly that sometimes just makes my day harder. His nap times are the only times i can do things like laundry and sit and relax and not think about him at all and go pee and not be under duress. I'm sure you've experienced a little of this on the times that I have left you alone with him. I just feel like in the long run it's better to be exhausted but feel slightly accomplished than well rested and sitting in a filthy house with no clean clothes and an overfull bladder. I just wish I could get a full nights sleep, and I think Punkin needs more sleep than he's getting, so we have to figure out how to get him to not wake up when you get up.
-me
p.s. i'm planning on having a lot of caffeine today and making it to happy hour tonight, but i'll play it by ear.”
Catch up, stock up, and a timely metaphor
5 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment