March 04, 2008

New Baby Care Package

Do people still send care packages? I do!

If I had all the money in the world and could buy my friends everything I thought they’d need or want in the first year of their baby’s life, man could I go to town. But since I don’t and I can’t, here’s what I sent a friend recently for her new babe (ok, I admit, my mom paid for it all...but if you’re on a budget, some of these things might inspire you):

Organic Ultimate Receiving Blanket - best swaddling blanket ever
Cotton breast pads - washable, reusable, less likely to harbor yeast or bacteria
Soothies - “Ahhhhhhhh” for sore nips
Baby Legs - especially great for diaper change squirmers
Trumpette socks - 6 pack - just really damn cute

If these don't have links tied to them yet, it's cause it's late, I'm tired, and Punkin's teething. I'll do it in the morning, I promise ;)

No comments: