I was deeply absorbed in reading a string of emails on being a SAHM and how isolating it can sometimes be when I heard KDog let out a sad, half-hearted moan. She’s been lying in the sun, surrounded by Punkin’s toys, and I figured it was a moan of content. Regardless, I glanced over at her, only to witness what was so far from contentment - there she was, lying in the sun, eyes barely opened, half-rolled back in her head, which was bobbing slightly off the ground, trying, I imagine, to dislodge the 25 lb toddler SITTING ON TOP OF IT! Man that dog has tolerance. She finally managed to pull her head out from under Punkin’s butt, only to send him teetering backwards. He scowled like YO, that was my seat, b&#ch!
Isolating? Nahh....how can living with two circus monkeys be isolating?
Catch up, stock up, and a timely metaphor
5 months ago
1 comment:
Poor Kdog!
Post a Comment