10 Things I can cross off my to-do list (aka mama ecstasy):
1) Recover from $h!tty-a$$ heck of a week with relaxing, no-agenda-weekend, sleep recuperation, and much good food. CHECK.
2) Buy Punkin new shoes - before his big toes turn black and blue. CHECK.
3) Do a little blog revival. ummm...CHECK.
4) Do a little relationship revival. yeaaaaah....CHECK.
5) Take tactical command of the mountain of laundry. HOO-RAH. CHECK.
6) Upload summer photos to web album for all of family to see and get their Punkin-smile-fixes on. CHECK.
7) Find the surface of my desk. And clean off months worth of grime. CHECK.
8) Take back my living room from the messy mitts of clutter, chaos, and dust. CHECK.
9) Finally bake my blackberry yumminess that was a galette. CHECK.
10) Make a list of things I accomplished, rather than things I still need to do. CHECK.
Catch up, stock up, and a timely metaphor
5 months ago
1 comment:
hugs and hugs and hugs
Post a Comment