July 08, 2008

Plant killer strikes again

Clearly my mother does not read my blog (probably because she doesn't know it exists, but that's another story...)

For 6 days she was off sailing the high seas and left me, ME!, in charge of her gardens. Her proud, beautiful gardens. The fruits of many many years of summertime labor. HAHAHA. Sorry, but that maniacal outburst is just my attempt at releasing some pent-up stress over the fact that her gardens would most certainly DIE in those 6 days because that's what I do, I KILL PLANTS. She even had the gall to ask me to plant some things in the garden. Did you already guess they're lying dead in their little temporary pots? Good for you. I was also supposed to dead-head her roses. I excused myself from this task because when she said "dead-head" she expected them to bloom again next year.


No comments: