I’m copying ScienceMama, only my answers are soooooo boring!
In Ten Minutes: I will be watching tonight’s episode of Bachelorette. My husband would join me on the couch...if there was room.
In Ten Hours: I will be feeding my son breakfast and hopefully able to stomach some myself. Recovery is oh so slow...
In Ten Days: I will either be home, in Seattle, up to absolutely nothing important; or I will be in Massachusetts, bored silly, up to absolutely nothing important.
In Ten Weeks: It will August in Seattle. My basement will be finished! (I hope) My new kitchen will be all planned and ready to take shape. (I hope)
In Ten Months: I will have a two year old on my hands. I will most likely be pregnant. Shhhh....don’t tell!
In Ten Years: I will be happy, wherever we’ve settled, with my 3 kids, 2 dogs, 1 husband (or maybe 2 - just to spice things up a bit) and a career I love that allows me to enjoy time with my family and everyday successes.
What are you doing in the next Ten???
Catch up, stock up, and a timely metaphor
5 months ago
1 comment:
In 10 months you'll be preggo again?!?!!! That's so exciting. I want to hear what (if anything) you'd do differently with the pregnancy or birth next time around...
Post a Comment